- Serve approximately 400 children.
- Hire and train twelve refugee teachers.
- Create and implement a dynamic volunteer system.
- Involve refugee parents and larger community.
- Implement a daily-nutrition program.
- Engage experts for training and advice in the areas of early child development, education, health, trauma, and peace building.
- Conduct a baseline study and ongoing assessment.
- Deploy communication system for regular interaction between Little Ripples Centers and experts.
Launch Project Overview